Version 2.0.0, released 12 July 2017
- Essentially redesigned by applying new developer platform
- Supports Unicode thus allowing the use of local languages, e.g. for assigning the names of data volumes, data sets, comments, etc.
- New protection system which is compatible with latest versions of Windows and is much more reliable, flexible and convenient
- New system for checking availability of the Updates
- Be aware - even if you are the licensed user of RCPro you will have to get new registration key. Please email us the request and don't forget to indicate your company and your name
Version 1.4.0, released 29 January 2016
- New facility – estimation of energy accumulation in a semi-BATCH reactor which allows preliminary analysis of worst case scenario of cooling failure
- Improved TFC data converter
- Enhanced Chart adjustment option – the possibility to define suitable font sizes for axis legend and numbering, curve legends
- Essentially reworked Help and User’s Guide
- Full compatibility with MS Windows 8 and 10
Version 1.2.0, released 22 January 2015
- Procedure for MS Word Report creation has been improved to provide compatibility with MS Word 2007 and later
- All the elements of User's Interface have been adjusted to provide proper layout on the notebook monitor especiallywhen large system font is set.
- This version is delivered with essentially reworked Text File Converter (TFC). In fact it is new much more convenient program that provides easier method for data conversion.
Version 1.1.1, released 27 January 2014
- Help and User's Guide have been essentially improved
- Some minor problems discovered have been fixed
Version 1.1.0, released 20 February 2012
- Software updater feature has been added
- Updated version of TFConverter has been released and added to the package
- Some minor problems have been fixed
Version 1.0.1, released 25 May 2011