1. TSS-ARKS data processing suite which includes
- ARKS TA (replaces TDPro)- software for processing and analysis of data from thermoanalytical experiments - DSC, DTA, TG, heat flux and isothermal calorimetry, and combined methods like DSC+TG, DTA+TG
- ARKS AC (replaces ADaExpert) - software for processing and analysis of data of adiabatic experiment from variety of commercial and home-made instruments - various ARC, DARC, PhiTec Pro I and II, VSP, RSST, DEWAR, and others
- ARKS RC (replaces RCPro) - software for processing and analysis of data of reaction calorimetry - Mettler RC 1, HEL Simular, SYSTAG Calo, Chemisens CPA, and others, including home-made instruments.
- All these applications being instrument-independent ones include the auxiliary Data Converter module which makes it easy to load original data collected by instrumental software.
2. TSS-ARKS kinetics evaluation suite includes
- ARKS IK (replaces IsoKin) - software package for evaluation of model-free kinetics. In some cases such kinetics is sufficient for solving certain practical problems but in general it should be considered as very useful method for preliminary analysis. ARKS IK allows kinetics evaluation based on data of thermal analysis.
- ARKS FK (replaces ForK) - software package for evaluation of formal model-based kinetics. This powerful software allows creation of complex multi-stage models that can convey certain ideas about reaction mechanism. Kinetics can be evaluated on the basis of data of thermal analysis and adiabatic calorimetry.
- ARKS CK (replaces DesK) - software package for evaluation of concentration-based kinetics. This powerful software allows creation of complex multi-stage models that can convey more precise ideas about reaction mechanism. Kinetics can be evaluated on the basis of data of thermal analysis, adiabatic and reaction calorimetry. Important advantage of these models is that they can be applied to various reactor's types - BATCH, SemiBATCH, CSTR and Plug Flow Reactors.
It should be specifically noted that all the kinetic packages allow not only kinetics evaluation but also simulation thus providing the possibility to solve many final practical problems.
3. TSS-ARKS hazard assessment suite includes (to be issued soon)
- ARKS HA (replaces ReRank)- software for assessing reactive hazards by applying the well known indicators calculated on the basis of reaction kinetics. ARKS HA allows calculation of such indicators as adiabatic Time to Maximum Rate (TMR), the Self Accelerating Decomposition Temperature (SADT) for liquids, the Self-Accelerating Polymerizing Temperature (SAPT), NFPA standard and advanced reactivity rating, Thermal Stability and Thermal aging. ARKS HA supports all the types of reaction kinetics that can be evaluated by the ARKS kinetics suite.
- ARKS IS (replaces InSafer) - unique software for designing the inherently safer processes. It essentially based on the concentration kinetics evaluated by ARKS CK. The final aim is achieved by applying powerful nin-linear optimization method. Both safety requirements and feasibility of a process are taken into account during optimization.
Major features of the TSS-ARKS system:
- The most up-to-date methods for predicting and preventing runaway accidents involving chemical products and processes essentially based on mathematical simulation which provides principal solution of the main challenge of chemical engineering - the scale-up problem ;
- All the methods are supported by user-friendly TSS-ARKS Software allowing a researcher to concentrate on the problem;
- All TSS-ARKS programs have many unique features that are not supported by analogous programs of other manufacturers
- All TSS-ARKS applications are supported by the video tutorials that help in mastering software
Attention! Some pages of the ARKS site are still under construction and you won't be able to
find some info of interest. We apologize for temporary inconveniences. In such cases visit us
please a bit later or request necessary info by contacting us.