Version 4.4.4 updated 29 April 2017
- New protection system which is compatible with latest versions of Windows and is much more reliable, flexible and convenient
- Essentially revised documentation (Help system and User's Guide)
- Be aware - even if you are the licensed user of DesK you will have to get new registration key. Please email us the request and don't forget to indicate your company and your name
Version 4.4.3, released 6 February 2015
- Extended option for handling experimental and simulated responses (separate handling of general responses, adiabatic TMR and stability (TCL) curves).
- Advanced options for adjusting inlet feed profiles to be able to simulate stirring lag.
- Improved procedure for MS Word Report creation to provide compatibility with MS Word 2007 and later.
- Minor improvements of the interface and algorithms of data processing.
Version 4.4.2, released 23 January 2014
- Starting from this version you can process data from the Plug Flow Reactor (PFR) for kinetics evaluation and simulate nonstationaly PFR to investigate its thermal modes and select PFR parameters (tube dimentions, reactants flow rate, temperatures) that ensure best conditions for the desired reactions.
- New branch of the Project tree of the Simulation module has been added that makes it easier to define the desirable type of reactor (PFR, BATCH, Semi-BATCH, CSTR). As soon as the reactor's type has been chosen all the dialogs used for defining the project are automatically adjusted to match the specific reactor
- New possibility is added to simulate time-depended heating (heat flux). This feature expands the range of cases that can be analyzed, not only fire impact but such cases as the use of electrical heater for calibration of experimental setups (DEWARs, adiabatic calorimeters, reaction and heat flux calorimenters and so forth)
Version 4.4.1, released 24 September 2012
- Minor problem with running DesK from the Thermal Safety group had been discovered and fixed
Version 4.4.0, released 22 june 2012
- Software updater feature has been added
- New advanced scan procedure has been introduced in kinetics evaluation module. It is useful when applying complex multi stage kinetic models
- Demo data have been revised
- Some minor problems have been fixed
Version 4.34.1, released 30 September 2011
- Minor problem with decimal delimiter has been found and fixed