Version 188.8.131.52, updated 18 January 2018
- Imoproved protection system
- The PowerPoint tutorial added to the documentation package
Version 2.0.4, updated 11 October 2017
- Imoproved Craph functiioning
Version 2.0.3, updated 7 August 2017
- Further imoprovement of the module for phi-factor correction - now the composition of pressure response to be reconstructed can be defined (whether to include pad gas, vapor and gas products pressure or some of these components)
- More efficient smoothing; in addition specific check for negative points is made before smoothing by exponential filter to avoid seemingly strange results - if such points on a response are discovered a user is advised to select data fragment without negative points or use other filter's type
- Setup of ADaExpert 2.0.2 includes the setup with updated TFC - some minor bugs have been fixed.
Version 2.0.1, updated 29 May 2017
- Imoproved module for phi-factor correction - now the whole pressure response is reconstructed including pressure of gas products, vapor pressure and pad gas pressure. The last term had not been added in version 2.0.0
- The bug with calculation of dP/dt at phi=1 has been detected and fixed.
Version 2.0.0, updated 28 April 2017
- Essentially redesigned by applying new developer platform
- Supports Unicode thus allowing the use of local languages, e.g. for assigning the names of data volumes, data sets, comments, etc.
- Enhanced multigraph module, one can view 2 different types of responses on one graph
- Revised documentation (help and User's guide)
- New text file converter designed on new developer platform, supports Unicode
- New protection system which is compatible with latest versions of Windows and is much more reliable, flexible and convenient
- Be aware - even if you are the licensed user of ADaExpert you will have to get new registration key. Please email us the request and don't forget to indicate your company and your name
Version 1.1.2, released 12 May 2016
- Modification has been made to provide accurate appearance of the dialogs when high resolution of a monitor is used (e.g. 1920x1080)
Version 1.1.1, released 26 April 2016
- Compatibility with data converted by previous versions of Text File Converter (*.adp files) is provided
- Improved Kinetics module - automatic storage of temporary data set is provided so that now one can evaluate kinetics and keep resultant data available even if the data set was loaded from TFC but has not been saved in the main data base.
Version 1.1.0, released 29 January 2016
Enhanced Chart adjustment option – the possibility to define suitable font sizes for axis legend and numbering, curve legends.
Essentially reworked procedure for taking into account thermal prehistory
Improved TFC data converter
Essentially reworked Help and User’s Guide
Compatibility with MS Windows 8 and 10
Version 1.0.0, released 7 January 2015